Program management is required when your organisation is willing to invest in building Operational Excellence capabilities of your people at all levels.
Our Program Management consists of 6 blocs:
- Assessment: any program starts with a baseline assessment to align the organisation on the current maturity level and show the potential. During the implementation phase, Maturity Assessments are also performed to evaluate how the organisation grows in maturity. Learn More
- Program Management: Program Management, stricto sensu, means that we provide support to the management team to steer the program in the best possible way. Program Management includes putting in place an effective communication strategy around Lean in the organisation, governing the program, developing a master plan, managing stakeholders and risks. A masterplan typically includes best practice implementation initiatives as well as improvement projects.
- Training: Training your people is an essential step of transferring knowledge and skills. It helps people learn how to implement Operational Excellence principles and tools by themselves. Trainings contributes also to implement a Lean Culture. Our porftolio of trainings includes modules adapted to all hierarchical levels within your organisation; from shopfloor to top management Learn More
- Project Management: The master plan of a program includes improvement projects. These projects are chosen together according to the gains and benefits they can bring. During project execution, we prefer to act as external facilitators whose role is to make sure project teams learn to apply Lean principles and tools themselves. Learn More
- Lean Culture: Many organisations see Lean as a toolbox people can use to increase efficiency and effectivness. This is not the full story. Lean is not only a toolbox but a management philosophy. It implies that organisations should also focus on creating a Lean culture. Learn More
- Coaching: Training is only the starting point of learning new knowledge and skills. It is important to monitor trainees in their job. Managers that coach people is an effective way to ensure everyone is aligned with the Operational Excellence vision, goals, practices and culture. We provide coaching to projects team members, internal facilitators, middle and top managers. Once our engagement is over, trained persons can will become internal ambassadors of Operational Excellence within the organisation Learn More